Ginkgo Biloba Brain patches
“Pills are not my favorite food for thought!”
A 100% natural and effective way to contribute to the maintenance of brain function
Our new Ginkgo Biloba Brain Patches are an advanced supplement containing 5 key natural ingredients to help maintain your Brain function.
Our Ginkgo Biloba Brain Patches are an advanced brain supplement containing 5 key natural ingredients to help maintain brain health. Using scientifically developed transdermal technology the patches deliver a steady dose over a 24 hour period.
- 24 hour transdermal patch
- Unique combination of 100% natural ingredients
Ginkgo Biloba Brain Patches with transdermal technologyGinkgo Biloba Brain Patches have been formulated and laboratory tested by leading UK supplement experts.
- Ideal for customers looking for an effective natural way to maintain brain function .
- They contain a unique combination of Ginkgo Biloba, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Magnesium and Green Tea.
- Our Ginkgo Biloba Brain Patches are discreet, waterproof and easy to use, just change your patch once a day.
- Our unique formula Ginkgo Biloba Brain Patch contributes towards long term brain health.
How to useIt could not be easier! Just apply one patch to a relatively hair free part of your body (the inner arm, lower back or shoulder are ideal), and change the patch at the same time every day. Any residue or adhesive left on the skin may be washed off with warm soap water.Note – Store in a cool place.Additional InfoPack contains 30 patches.
Ginkgo Biloba is found in China, Japan and Korea and is also found in Europe and America. Brain function can be improved by the antioxidant properties of Ginkgo Biloba and many studies have supported Ginkgo Biloba’s ability to increase cognitive function.
This new form of Magnesium has been developed specifically to help with absorption of magnesium into the brain tissues to help with cognitive function. Studies have shown it leads to the enhancement of learning abilities, and short-term and long-term memory.
Camellia Sinensis (GREEN TEA)
Green tea has been shown to increase cognitive function, including learning and memory in a number of studies.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an amazing ingredient and may have neuro-protective effects and improve brain function with studies showing positive outcomes for improved memory function.
Bacopa Moniera is used in Ayurvedic medicine to support the Central Nervous System and as a memory enhancer. It also has been shown in studies to improve attention, cognitive function and memory.
- Shipping within Greece costs EUR 3.00 shipping.
- In case you require delivery of a selected time, the charge is an additional EUR 3.00
- For orders with cash on delivery (C.O.D.), there is an extra cost of EUR 3.00
In the unlikely event that the area you reside in is not served by the partner Courier network, we will ship your order in an alternative way.
1) Payable with Credit/Debit cards
Pay with your Credit/Debit cards, Visa, Verified by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, E-Visa etc.
2) Payable through PayPal platform
Payment through your PayPal account, the international payment service.
3) Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.)
Pay with cash upon delivery of the item you ordered. You should know that this payment method has an extra charge of EUR 3.00
(According to the European Parliament’s new General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Personal Data Protection (GDPR), the consignee of the parcel should be the same as the consignor otherwise the customer should inform the business concerned (either by telephone or in writing in the order notes) that the recipient will be other than the same, always presenting an official identity document.)