Glucosamine Joint Patches
“No need, no pill for joints to heal!”
A 100% natural and effective way to support joint health
Glucosamine is produced naturally in the body. It is a vital structural component within joint tissue and is the building blocks of several important macromolecules including glycoproteins, glycolipids and glycosaminoglycans. These macromolecules can be found in the synovial fluid, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and muscles.
Glucosamine Joint Patches have been formulated and laboratory tested by leading UK joint gel experts.
Glucosamine Joint Patches are an advanced joint supplement containing 4 key natural ingredients to help maintain joint health. Using scientifically developed transdermal technology the patches deliver a steady dose over a 24 hour period.
- 24 hour transdermal patch
- Unique combination patch now contains Vitamin C
Glucosamine Joint Patches with transdermal technology
Glucosamine Joint Patches use trans-dermal technology to slowly release the ingredients over a 24hr period. The ingredients are freeze dried onto the patch and absorbed upon contact with your skin.
- Ideal for customers looking for effective natural joint care.
- They contain a unique combination of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cetyl Myristoleate and Vitamin C.
- Our Glucosamine Joint patches are discreet, waterproof and easy to use, just change your patch once a day.
- Our unique formula Glucosamine Joint Patch contributes towards long term joint health.
It couldn’t be easier! Just apply one patch to a relatively hair free part of your body (the inner arm, lower back or shoulder are ideal), and change the patch at the same time every day. Any residue or adhesive left on the skin may be washed off with warm soap water.
Note – Store in a cool place.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||One months supply of our ever-popular Joint Patches.|
|WORKS WELL WITH||Painfree, Medicur, Glucosamanine Gold Gel|
The best time to replace a Glucosamine Joint patch is before and after bathing.
- Small and Discreet
- Slow release
- Neutral colour
- Only contains natural ingredients
Glucosamine occurs naturally in the body where it plays a role in the smooth working of joints and helps maintain connective tissues.
Chondroitin is also found naturally in your body and has several anti-inflammatory properties. Researchers found that chondroitin appeared to reduce pain, increase joint mobility, and decrease the need for painkillers.
Vitamin C is used for a wide variety of conditions and has recently been proven to contribute to normal Collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
CMO is a cetylated fatty acid (CFA) and there have been many studies on its effectiveness. It has been proposed that CFA’s have a lubricant effect on joints and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Shipping within Greece costs EUR 3.00 shipping.
- In case you require delivery of a selected time, the charge is an additional EUR 3.00
- For orders with cash on delivery (C.O.D.), there is an extra cost of EUR 3.00
In the unlikely event that the area you reside in is not served by the partner Courier network, we will ship your order in an alternative way.
1) Payable with Credit/Debit cards
Pay with your Credit/Debit cards, Visa, Verified by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, E-Visa etc.
2) Payable through PayPal platform
Payment through your PayPal account, the international payment service.
3) Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.)
Pay with cash upon delivery of the item you ordered. You should know that this payment method has an extra charge of EUR 3.00